PERSONAL TRAINING TERMS AND CONDITIONS -
At SkyBox Studio we understand emergency's happen and we will try to be as accommodating as possible to reschedule your appointment before cancelling it.
If a rescheduled appointment can be made for that day - we will endeavour to change the time for you.
In the circumstance, that the appointment needs to be cancelled we will abide by following policy:
Personal Training Cancellation Policy
* If a client has to cancel or reschedule any previously scheduled appointments, the client must contact SkyBox Studio directly at least 24 hours in advance of the scheduled appointment.
* If a client does not cancel or reschedule an appointment at least 24 hours in advance, SkyBox reserves the right to charge a cancellation fee equivalent to a full personal training fee that would normally be charged for that training session. If a client is on a pt package - one pt session will be taken due to cancellation.
* If a client fails to appear for a scheduled appointment, SkyBox reserves the right to charge a no show fee equivalent to the personal training fee that would have been charged for the training session.
* All cancellations must be made 24 hours in advance by phone, text or email
Personal Training Package Refunds Policy.
* When Personal Training Sessions and/or class sessions are purchased in a "pack" - no refund will be offered for unused sessions if not used within the specified time frame (1month for standard packages, 6weeks for Challenges). The discounted price per session is based on the whole package price.
*We offer a 2day “Cooling Off Period” if you have purchased a package and due to emergency or exceptional circumstance you are no longer able to utilize your sessions we will honour a full refund.
*NO REFUNDS WILL BE OFFERED FOR ANY OTHER REASON
CLASS CANCELLATION POLICY
It happens to even the most dedicated fitness enthusiasts – sometimes, you just have to cancel a class without much notice at all.
We want to help you balance your busy life and your fitness routine so if you are unable to attend a reservation you booked, please keep our cancellation policy in mind:
Late cancellation fee: if you cancel a reservation within 6 hours of the start time, you will be charged the total fee.
Missed class fee: if you miss a reservation without canceling, you will be charged the total fee.
For all late cancellations & missed classes (No-Show) - Casual and monthly class pass holders will be charged for that class. If you are on an Unlimited Weekly Pass - you will be debited the amount of $10 from your nominated card on record, if you don't have the available funds to complete this charge your account will be placed on hold until the account is settled.
If you notify us prior to 6 hours before the class then there will be no charge.